Reason for rejection about pan card application: Explain here

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Drishti Connect 8 months ago.

• Author

aravinda
    Participant
    Level:

I have applied my pan card for the use of online website. It is getting some of format for applying. I have send with my signature and required documents for government. IT department authority rejected my application. I don’t get any reason for the rejection. What is actual reason for it. I am applying new pan card again in panseva.com. Now i can get acknowledgement number. And in this website is given instructions and assistances for applying with correct way.
    Now i need what are all the reason for pan card application can rejected. Many person are getting changes in their pan details. I am working in private bank. I can order some of things in online. If anybody applying government jobs or filling government job application means pan number is essential? Because i have tried to register one government website. It is need to submit my phone number and pan card number also.
    Financial transactions are not applied in that website. But why it will ask my pan card and Aadhaar card number. Each and every transaction is stored with pan number. i am getting proper replies from that website. Staffs are approach as good manner. I am really surprised for their pan service. Panseva is really good for me. Just now i have applied for my daughter’s pan card.
    Easy way and key tips are given for all common users for this website. i have received messages and mail for successfully submitted for my application. It is more useful and attractive for me. Thanks and well qualified for all customers to use. I have included some projects by the way of pan card application. Help my friends and clients for applying their pan card. I am happy with that website and I hope this post is helps for find good pan card applying website.

Drishti Connect
    Keymaster
    Level:

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding PAN No.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.